Sponsored by: Nottingham College
Graphic Design is a broad subject and we’re hoping to see a wide range of creatively ambitious entries that might include:
- Branding and identity design
- Logo design
- Print making
- Graphic novels / comic strips / zines
- Editorial / magazines
- Book covers
- Brochures / fliers
- Signage / way finding systems
- Point of sale displays
There is no theme or specific brief in 2019, so let your imagination run wild, but remember this is all about showcasing Nottingham and its young talent.
You should explain on your entry form what inspired you and how you created the work.
- A digital image of your finished design. You can also include a maximum of 2 digital images which show your design development e.g. concept board or pages from your sketchbook.
File format: JPEG or PDF
Image resolution: 300 dpi
Maximum file size: 5MB
Entrants should keep their larger file/s for printing if requested by the judging panel
- 2 – 3 (max) A2 boards displaying your finished design and design development.
You should explain on your entry form what inspired you and how you created the work, including details of the techniques used to create your work. The Judging Panel will make their decisions based on both the work you submit and the supporting statement in your entry form combined.